Wednesday, August 28, 2013

INDIGO by Redline

Hi folks,

Good news, I finally found some time to finish a project that has been in our schedule along with DRIFTSHOW 2010 way back. Long story behind it, I don't want to bother you with this, basically I've lost the project file/scenes several times and never got back to it ever since. Only recently I've decided to close this case and re-record/edit/render everything just for the sake of our team. I know some of you might have high expectations, because there have been spoilers about this in the past - but well, please don't. :)

For your pleasure, here's the outcome. Enjoy!



I would really apprectiate to hear some feedback from you guys, it means alot to me and our team.

Cheers, Redline.

EDIT: Alternative link for better quality: http://vimeo.com/jtxcustoms/indigo-by-redline

5 comments:

  1. A.Fucking-Mazing job Dave.

    You seem to have a really great flow in your video's as always. Ever since SAMP i watched some drift video's but non of them came even close to this one. I'd say its unique ;). How you put the engine sounds in some places (you modded the engine sound of you copied some engine sound from real life cars)? anyhoe, its amazing as i already said. Really made me sit on my chair. Euhm, yeah so.. Great stuff! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, someday you could provide your mod gta: D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the song?
    Please!

    ReplyDelete