Tuesday, May 24, 2011

JTX Tokyo Racing Event


Yo MC2 nubbiez, too much delays made this shit possible folks. :P

Yes so in about 2 weeks I'm going to host a Tokyo event.

Finished the races (2 months ago *COUGH*) and we should be ready to start, now of course people might see this too late, which is no problem because I'm going to make a post later on Tooky forum as well. It's going to stay like the last LA event. Any corny stupid lagger pushing crying guy is welcome to join. You'll have fun, believe me. Can't wait to lag the fuck out in Tokyo and push someone in the water or something. :D

Anyway I'm asking YOU to come... Some people know my MSN so yeah hf with it. I'll be paying attention. :)

Oh yeah, Dai owned this race, show me better. ;)

OH
By the way THIS PIC IS HILARIOUS LOLOLOLO


Event takes place at:
-------> 18th of June @ 7 PM GMT +1 <-------

No comments:

Post a Comment